CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
You can use for free our music licensed under the Creative Commons License in your multimedia project (online videos, websites, animations, etc.) as long as you credit Mitch Music with a link to our YouTube Channel or Video. Examples of proper way to credit me: "Music by Mitch Music: " or "Music by Mitch Music: Song title - youtube video link"
You can read the full legal agreement here: Creative commons - Attribution - No Derivative Works
MITCH MUSIC PRO LICENSE
If you can't or do not want to credit us or if you need high quality files (mp3, wav, or aif), you can buy a Mitch Music Pro Licence. To buy a license, click on the track picture in the categories pages.
1. STANDARD LICENSE - UNLIMITED TIME
The Standard License is non-exclusive, non-transferable and give you lifetime rights to use my music after purchase for Websites, videos, films, documentaries, animations, presentations, slide-shows, music on hold and background music in bars, hotels, restaurants, shops, gyms, exhibitions, trade fairs and conferences.
2. EXTENDED LICENSE - UNLIMITED TIME
In addition to the uses authorised by the standard license, this license allows for music to be used for: Internet Advertising and Local TV/Radio advertising, in public, for software, video Games, applications, Cd, DVD or other physical support. Films destined for public screening or broadcast during public entertainment events for which an entrance fee is paid such as shows, concerts, plays, etc.
3. NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL TV/RADIO ADVERTISING - 1 YEAR
In addition to the uses authorised by the extended license, this license allows for music to be used in National and International TV or Radio Advertising for 1 Year.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- A license is applicable to one person or company only. If you are in the business of selling projects such as corporate videos, websites or messages on hold to several clients you must buy a license for each of them or contact us to negotiate a multiple client license.
- In the event of resale, the music must be synchronized with another media. It is therefore forbidden to resell and/or appropriate music tracks in isolation even if one or multiple sounds or vocals are added.