What is a Mitch? Well, "Mitch" is a way of life. It's about getting shit done and developing grit while also having a great time. We live by a code that separates us from the pack. Here are the basics:
The Mitch Code:
1. The first and most important thing about a Mitch is that a Mitch always gives more than he/she gets in return.
2. A Mitch meets deadlines and delivers results that exceed expectations. (Bold statement, I know. You know why? Mitch please, keep readin'!
3. Because a Mitch never gives up. That's why, silly!
4. A Mitch makes calls that others are afraid to.
5. A Mitch keeps their emotions in check. (stop being a bish and start being a mitch!)
6. A Mitch trusts their gut.
7. A Mitch isn't afraid to lead even if no one else follows.
8. A Mitch maintains reslove even when no one believes in them or what they're doing.
9. A Mitch can focus on mind numbing details even when extremely tired. (strange, but appropriate)
10. A Mitch is ALWAYS kind to everyone, even to people that treat us like bishes. It's ok, we're grown ups and we all know that some people can be dinguses (dingi? perhaps). Either way, it won't stop a Mitch from being nice. Don't worry, if you're a bish, dingus, or a douche we'll still work with you. By the time we deliver the work you'll fall in love with us! Mitches Honor.
11. Last, but not least, a Mitch is always accountable from his/her actions, no matter what.
Now ask yourself, "Do I want to work with a MITCH, or take the risk with someone else?"